1. Scope of application: All orders are accepted and executed by us only on the basis of the following conditions. Any conflicting conditions shall not be valid. By placing orders, the customer accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Place of performance: The place of performance for delivery and payment is Plauen. The place of jurisdiction for both parties shall be the local court of Plauen without regard to the amount in dispute. The basis of all business relations is German law.
3. Offers: Unless otherwise agreed, offers are subject to confirmation.
4. Delivery is free of charge within Germany for goods weighing 100 kg or more. Plus additional service: delivery to islands; express service; etc. end customers are only supplied against prepayment or cash on delivery.
5. Any complaints will only be considered within 8 days after receipt of the goods.
6. Our invoices are always due with advance payment. Deviating arrangements are possible at any time and on an individual basis. We grant a 2 % discount for a value of goods over € 150, unless net prices have been expressly agreed. We reserve the right to charge interest on arrears from the due date at a rate of 8 percentage points above the basic rate of interest.
7. Payments are only valid if made directly to Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG or to their bank account. No cheques or bills of exchange are accepted as means of payment!
8. Deductions of any kind which have not been expressly agreed and confirmed by Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG are not permitted.
9. Retention of title: The goods remain the property of Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG until the purchase price has been paid in full. Before full payment of the purchase price, the buyer may neither pledge the goods nor assign them as security, nor resell them other than in the ordinary course of business. The buyer shall assign to Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG from the outset, step by step against receipt of the goods, all claims against his own customers arising for him in the event of resale, in the amount of his price debt then still owed to Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG.
10. All agreements of the sellers require the written confirmation of Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG.
11. Force majeure, e.g. war, acts of authorities, blockade, fire, epidemics, pandemics, operational disruptions at Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG or its subsuppliers, traffic congestion, hindrance to the procurement of raw materials,
shifting of the contractual basis, e.g. due to currency devaluation or raw material price increases, shall entitle Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG either to postpone delivery of the goods for the duration of the obstructing events or to increase agreed prices by additional costs demonstrably incurred or to withdraw from the contract, whereas the buyer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract for his part if he rejects the delay in delivery or the additional costs.
12. Dispatch and transport: The buyer shall bear the costs of dispatch and transport unless otherwise agreed. The choice of the mode of dispatch shall be left to us, unless the buyer has expressly stipulated otherwise. Dispatch and transport shall be at the risk of the purchaser. Each delivery shall be insured against transport damage. The premium will be invoiced to the buyer on a pro rata basis. In the event of ascertained transport damage or missing quantities, corresponding certificates from the commissioned forwarding company shall be submitted without delay.
13. Deviations from these conditions and agreements of the sellers require the written consent of Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG to be valid.
14. The invalidity of any individual provision of these general terms and conditions of delivery and payment shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
15. In the event of uncertainty of the market development the prices of our offers and delivery contracts on call shall apply subject to the corresponding procurement possibilities of the raw materials on the day of delivery.
16. Data protection notice of Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG: Information on the processing of your personal data can be found on our homepage under the heading Data protection.
17. Right of withdrawal / cancellation information: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The right of withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods / the last goods (in the case of partial deliveries). In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, the company Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG, Reißiger Gewerbering 33, D-08525 Plauen by means of a clear notification (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Simply returning the goods is not sufficient. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires. We will confirm receipt of your withdrawal on a durable medium. In the event of a withdrawal, please, inform us in good time before returning the goods to us.
Consequences of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. You must return or hand over the goods to the company Heinrich Karow Nachf. KG, Reißiger Gewerbering 33, D - 08525 Plauen without delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the 14-day period expires. You bear the costs of returning the goods. If the goods cannot be returned by post, we estimate the return costs incurred to be € 60.00.
Valid as of 01/01/2020